Toro 3000 Series 72" 25HP 747cc (74959)
3000 Series 72" 25HP 747cc (74959)
Z Master 3000 Series mowers deliver impressive commercial-grade results and durablity, all at an outstanding value. Powerful commercial-grade 25 HP Kohler® Command ProI 747cc engine with 72" TURBO FORCE deck.
- Professional quality performance from the 25 HP Kohler® Command Pro 747cc Engine
- 72 in (183 cm) TURBO FORCE deck features heat-treated steel blades and our patented adjustable discharge chute, nothing cuts as fast or as well
- Super fast 18,300+ ft./min blade tip speed, high-lift, flex-resistant 1/4" thick heat-treated steel blades
- Toro's rugged spindle assemblies survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles
- Engine: 25 hp Kohler® Command Pro 747cc
- Fuel Capacity: Gasoline - 8 gallons
- Adjustable Discharge Baffle: Standard
- Air Filter: Heavy-Duty Canister
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 4 Standard, 1 Optional
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,300+ ft/min (5,577.8 m/mim)
- Blade Type: .25 in (.6 cm) thick heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame: 3" x 1.5" x 10 gauge
- Caster Tires: 13" x 6.5"-6" pneumatic
- Deck Design: 7-gauge 72 in (183 cm) TURBO FORCE® w/bull-nose bumper
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Drive Tires: 24" x 12" - 12"
- Ground Speed: 10 mph forward
- Height of Cut: 1.0" -5.5" in 0.25" increments
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Hydraulic Fluid: Premium synthetic
- Ignition: Electric Start, Standard
- ROPS: Folding; standard
- Seat: Premium Bolstered
- Spindle Bearings: Maintenance Free
- Spindle Housing: 9" diameter cast iron
- Steering Controls: 1-5/8" diameter grips; adjustable, dampened
NOTES:*The gross horsepower of these engines was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 or SAE J2723. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers will be significantly lower.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Command Pro
- Wheel Size
- 24 in. x 12 in. - 12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 gal.