Honda Power Equipment SSBL Blower Attachment
Honda Power Equipment
SSBL Blower Attachment
- Powerful, targeted airflow
- Pairs with both the UMC425 and UMC435 Powerheads
- VersAttach® System - multitool flexibility
- Converts your VersAttach® Powerhead into a Blower: The blower attachment makes your VersAttach powerhead into a commercial grade blower suitable for both residential and commercial use.
- Powerful, targeted airflow = more effective blowing: Our blower attachment provides a powerful, targeted airflow. Because it sits directly parallel to the ground, there's no loss of airstream. Meaning, it moves leaves and other debris with ease. And because the air intake is on the top of the blower, it won't get clogged.
- Multi-tool flexibility: VersAttach® System: The blower attachement is part of Honda's exclusive VersAttach System. It is interchangeable with any of 5 other options: trimmer, edger, hedge trimmer, pruner, and blower.
- SureLoc® System: Twist, lock, and go!: The innovative SureLoc joint locking system makes it easy to connect attachments with confidence. Just push and click to lock your attachment in place. No tools are required! SureLoc takes the guesswork out of knowing if the attachment is properly secured to the powerhead.
- Pairs with both the UMC425 and UMC435 Powerheads: The blower attachment connects with either Honda VersAttach powerhead for instant power.
- Handy Attachment Hook for Storage: Every VersAttach attachment comes with a handy hook for easy storage. The cap also prevents dirt and dust from building up in the spline.
- Use and store in any position: Honda's unique 360 degree inclinable engine can be used, rotated, and stored in any position.
- Quick acceleration and excellent torque for demanding jobs: Designed to take on tough jobs without bogging down. Strong low-end torque characteristics allow many jobs to be performed at partial throttle, increasing fuel efficiency.
- 3 year residential warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 34 x 11 x 6.3 in.
- Weight: 4.85 lb. (2.2kg)
- Maximum Air Speed (mph): UMC425: 184 UMC435: 196
- Maximum Air Volume (cfm): UMC425: 235 UMC435: 250
- Residential Warranty: 36 months
- Commercial Warranty: 24 months
NOTES:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 4.85 lb. (2.2kg)