2019 STIHL SR 200
A lightweight, value-priced backpack sprayer that's ideal for small tree farms or vineyards.
When you need more power than a manual sprayer, but want the same portability, the STIHL SR 200 is the answer. This value-priced sprayer is in a class of its own, featuring a low-exhaust-emission, fuel-efficient engine that delivers up to 20% better fuel economy than most conventional 2-stroke engines. It's easy to use with a one-hand joystick-style control handle and provides excellent control over rate and range of spray. And because it's a STIHL, it uses high-quality components and a comfortable, ergonomic design. With the SR 200 backpack sprayer, a little goes a long way.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System: The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Adjustable Support Harness: STIHL backpack blowers and sprayers are equipped with an adjustable support harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Weight Without Liquid: 8.5 kg (18.7 lb.)
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.8 kW (1.07 bhp)
- Fuel Capacity: 1050 cc (35.5 oz.)
- Container Capacity: 10.0 L (2.1 gals.)
- Air Volume: With tubes: 580 m3/h (341 cfm)
- Air Velocity: 81 m/sec. (181 mph)
- Maximum Spray Range: Horz.: 9 m (29.5 ft.)Vert.: 5.5 m (18 ft.)
- 1.66 cu. in. (27.2 cc)
- Engine Power
- 1.07 bhp (0.8 kW)
- Fuel Capacity
- 35.5 oz. (1050 cc)
- 18.7 lb. (8.5 kg)
- Container Capacity
- 2.1 gal. (10.0 L)
- Air Volume
- 341 cfm (With tubes: 580 m3/h)
- Air Velocity
- 181 mph (81 m/sec)