2019 STIHL MSE 141 C-Q
Our lightest, most affordable electric chainsaw.
This chainsaw's unique design makes it compact and portable, while its amazing price makes it an ideal choice for homeowners and carpenters. With its powerhead at just over six pounds, the MSE 141 C-Q is our lightest electric chainsaw, making it perfect for a variety of outdoor and indoor tasks like firewood cutting, storm cleanup and woodworking. And don't be fooled by the affordable price and the compact size - this saw has the power you need, and is packed full of our most popular premium features, including a coast-down brake, a low-kickback chain that provides smooth cutting and easy maintenance, and an extension cord retainer that helps prevent disconnection during operation.
- STIHL Quickstop®: STIHL chainsaws are equipped with a chain stopping system designed to reduce the risk of injury in certain kickback situations. It is called a STIHL Quickstop® chain brake. The STIHL Quickstop® chain brake is designed to stop the rotation of the chain if activated by the operator's hand or by inertia if the saw kicks back with sufficient force. In some working positions, the STIHL Quickstop® chain brake can be activated by inertia, stopping the chain within fractions of a second.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- STIHL Quickstop® Plus (Q) - an additional chain braking feature: STIHL offers an additional, manually-activated chain brake on some models. This system is designed to engage when the operator's right hand completely releases the rear handle, stopping the chain within one second. Available on some models.
- Wide Throttle Trigger
- Powerhead Weight: 2.9 kg (6.38 lb.)
- Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended Ranges): 12" 3005 008 3905
- Motor Output: 1.4 kW (11.6 amps)
- Voltage: 120 volt (60 Hz)
- Oilomatic® Chain: 61 PM3-44 3005 008 3905
- Power Source: Electric
- 6.38 lb. (2.9 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 12 in.